Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Unable to download your documentation

  1. #1
    Inactive Member geoffg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I've just tried to download ewsrouting.zip and troubleshooting.pdf (Cubase help) - with no joy :-(

    ------------------
    Geoff

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry for the late response. I've been on holiday. The download problem is caused by Terratec, as they changed servers and isp.
    So far they still didn't provide me with the login details, so I can't upload/correct anything. I sent may emails about this, but so far to no avail (the guy that handles this nowadays just said he's very busy and stressed). I'm already waiting for months now. So all I can do is wait.
    We are lucky to still have this Discussion Forum, so that we can help each other out.
    Arnoud.

    ------------------
    Arnoud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •